CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年8月27日 星期三

OMG!!! MY HOUSE IS FLOODED!!!

Well, as you guys should have known, starting from last week, the sky has been “falling down” (RAINING!) since then.

Supposedly it is a really good thing as the weather has been so damn hot at the beginning of the month.

But then, this few days, the rain…and the wind…are sooooooooooooo STRONG!!!

I simply cant go any else where especially during the afternoons.

Although I keep on telling ppl that I rather rain than sun, it is a bit annoying when you wanna go out and it is raining.

It just spoiled the fun.

But, oh well, as I say before, I rather have the sky failing down than the sky hanging there.

So, the day before rain, yesterday rain, today also rain, last week also rain…

Just now…I was sleeping as I was tired. (hehehe…from onlining…)

So, I was having a match of chess with Mr. 周公 when suddenly my dad shout at me!

“Rub, wake up! Our kitchen is FLOODING!!! “

I was like, what the hack! I am sleeping!

I thought it was just the usual leaking, a few drops there and there.

But……………………………………………

When I step into the kitchen………………………………

I was so damn SHOCK!!!

The whole ceiling is raining, the water is pouring down from the walls and the whole kitchen floor is flooded!!!

OMG!!! I simply cant believe it!!! Shark!

the rain outside my window from my room



the kitchen ceiling is just pouring down...


see the water drops on the floor? OMG!!



the electrical appliances at my kitchen are all "完蛋" already...

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!(opps...lady...i must act like a lady...)
The sky outside is still failing down...
Just now me and my dad keep sweeping all the waters out from the drain...
Luckily now the ceiling is not dripping heavily like just now...
But ah...our microwave...our water heater...our....all GONE!!!!
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!
My dad say he is going to call the house owner and tell him about this...and hope that kiam siap owner will do something about it...
Although....in my opinion...the stupid, bit, fat and got the 3 best friends following him, sure wont bother one.....
AHHHH!!!
Now i still nd to go downstairs to do the cleaning ah.....
Really what the **************!!!!




0 comments: