CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年8月3日 星期日

Am i Really Stupid?

For the past 20 years.....

Or i should say only until recently i get to know those friendsss ( especially that one, the KSTL.....T__T )

I found out i am really stupid when it comes to using what i consider HIGH TECH objects...

For example, my dear hp~~

Its a Sony Erricson and its name........i...i......think is Wi800..........

and....i dont even know how to open the cover to clean it......not to say how to record movie....and so on..... ( luckily i still know how to sent bluetooth.......phew~~@.@!! )

So my friends always shouted at me.....just because i dont know how to use an item which i have buy for 1.....nono...half.....er......i guess so.....6 months!!

They just simple wanna kill me for that~~ ( NO~~~~~~~~)

Talking about hp, i still nd to go to the shop and shop for a connector? for my hp between the computer and hp.....therefore i will be able to download my pictures into the computer~~la la la~~)

( those who see this, and wanna K me~~~ do i know you???? -.-!! )

0 comments: