CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年8月25日 星期一

I AM BACK!!!

Well, guess what?

People in China olympics, me here in Malaysia also vry 緊張~~~

Hehehe.....therefore i also holiday here in blogging~~~(aiya! don hit me!!!)

Okok, coming back to this.

By the way, how is olympics in China?

I think it was quite nice, as a matter of fact, i manage to see all the programs which i wanted to see very much, which include gymnastic, and synchronize swimming~~~hurray~~~~

How i wish my dad and mom have sent me to learn ballet when i was young.....

I really envy those ppl who manage to does all those difficult moves....sob.......T__T

Anyway, coming back to this, the ending ceremony wasnt what i expected from China either, their performance wasnt that bad, just that i do hope they will present something much more..much more....how do i say, more outstanding and unpredictable!

But overall, it is quite nice and entertainment.^^

4 years later will be at London! 2012!!

Before that, i will be hoping to watch the winter olympics at Vancouver!! Skating!!!

Another sport which i love the most!!!

How i wish myself can "fly" on ice~~~ la~lalali~~lalale~~~~~~hohoho~~~~

But.........i might be studying at Kampar!!! SHIT!!! i sure wanna com back and watch!!!!

************************************************************************

0 comments: