CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年8月2日 星期六

A New Blog of Mine~~

To start off, i should say~~~" CONGRATSSSS TO ME"~~~

but actually this is not my 1st blog~

i have one Chinese blog but i just cant make myself to write english there as it is a CHINESE one

so, i decided to create a new one jus for english, i hope~~

The truth is, i am a lazy one.

I guess the ones who have read my blogs before will be thinking: How long will SHE last???

A really gd question!

I, myself dont know the answer yet~~

but, i guess will last a bit more longer than the CHINESE one, cause i wont nd to type and look

the chinese words.

Typing in English is far more faster and easier~~ hehehe ^^

So, for those who read my 1st vry posting~~ please pray for me that i will always update......( please pray hard.....)

nammo nammo.......

0 comments: