CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年9月2日 星期二

A so call not so gd weekend..

I don mind calling the pass few days as unlucky..

I think thats because since saturday onwards, i have been having bruises all over my body...

The worst part is my leg

That night, the rain was falling quite heavily and as my house's fuis is a bit too sensitive... it jump.. and causing blankness throughout my house

But since this wasnt the first time this happen ( actually it happen everytime it starts thundering and lighning) so i took out my touch and went downstairs to click back the switch.

My dad went out yum cha with his pals that night.

So i reach the corner wher the switch is located, but one thing, the box is high above me!!

So i decided to step on the SMALL, TINY, 3-LEGGED stool...

Jus when i try to stabilize myself, i heard crack! and i fell down, knocking myself at the shoe cupboard beside me and hit my knee at the tv table......!!!! ouch!!!!

Later i found out that the 3-legged stool become 2-legged stool already......

And what i got after that was a hugh, purple plus red bruise! really big...diameter about 7cm....

Then later on, on Monday when i went shopping with my dad for groceries at Tesco, the stupid counter lady press on the button for the belt to move forward when she try to pass the heavy stack of sarsi for me and my hand got stuck between the signing board for credit card!

That stupid woman dont even realise what happen and only she see me in pain then try to press stop!!!!!!! and she didn even say a word of SORRY!!!!!

What the #$$&&%$%*

*****************************************************************

Oh well, i guess thats my luck for that whole weekend...

i hope no more bruises....

By the way, i am going to Kampar tomorrow to look look!! hehehe ^^ finally!!!

I will try to take as much pictures as i can and let anyone who is interested in it to see~~

0 comments: