CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年9月28日 星期日

Hello from JAPAN!!!

Aloha~~


Everyone, very SHOCK to see me posting this ?

Hehehehehehe ^^ I am having a great time here with my friend~~

I have already reach Tokyo 2 days ago and now i am in Kyoto(for those whos geography gets "fail" go and check the map plssss) 

So, for the photo which i have already promise........hehehe..........vry the sorry, i think i will be only able to post the pictures after i came back or ..... aiya, next time la...hehe.......^^!!

So, saraba~~ 

(hehehe......a lot of "mei shi" and nice bed.....although.. i miss my "lam zham"  vry much~~~)

Thats all...and..i think i am getting fatter....cause....hehe....too much FOOD in my stomach now...^^

For the omiyage or presents?? lalala~~~ i bring you guys japan air ^^

The weather here is really the cold, only the day i reach was summer, then the next day become autumn.....DAD!!! you shouldn have mention it WILL happen!! now really happen liao!!!!!

The end...so long.....hehe ^^

0 comments: