CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2008年9月25日 星期四

Leaving Home!!! GOing Abroad!!!!

Well, from last month onwards i think, i have been telling ppl that i am going to somewhere else during this sem break.

Haha, finally ..... TODAY!!!! is the DAY!!!!!

Japan~~Japan~~~ Here i come~~~

Hohoho ^^ anyway, just to inform u guys, i will be leaving my poor old dad for ten days to japan for a trip sponcer by one of my vry old and gd friend

Hehehe~~

From 25/9 until 5/10, so, don blame me if u cant sms or call me during that time and if u found out that when u sms or call me, the money minus like water....don came and find me either...

So, what did i did for the last few days?

Well, obviously its packing and packing and packing!!!

I have made a list of items which i will bring there and then i found out i cant make up my decisions.

Although my friend, which is already in japan for few weeks, told me that the weather wasn that cold, in fact it is hot!! but from what i saw in the news... its 22'C - 27'C..... u know...malaysia is having summer whole year long....therefore....scare scare.....

But i went over to met with my friend's mom and she give me 2 sweaters, so i guess it should finish it...i hope so....if not...aiii.... buy there loo...

And oso one more thing... i am going to japan alone tonight...with no one else to accompany me..

Well, it is not a frightening thing but its my first time and everything has its first time, hahaha ^^

I only pray that i will be able to sleep on the aeroplane.... cause the chairs are not as comfortable as everyone thinks...its actually pretty hard to sleep as the chair cannot pull back more than 5cm i think?

Aiii....tomolo..don let me become panda!!!

hohohoh ^^

So, guys, wish me luck and i might "fish" a liang zhai + got water + wen rou + gao da + ....... bf back~~~hehehe ^^

BUt actually what i hope is a ghost old .... don know chinese? find out yourself ^^!

So, sayonara and hope that i will get the chance to post pictures here as soon as i can~~

My dad even bought me a new camera !!! i was so happy~~

Now...continue packing....last minute things to pack

hahaha ^^ so long~~

0 comments: