CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2009年4月27日 星期一

FACEBOOK

It's been quite some time ever since I wrote in English.
Oh well, but then, I guess regarding this Post, I should write in English.
oh ya, my topic for this week is "Facebook"
Haha~ You guys should know what the hack is this right~~~
Yup, its that vry "Facebook", the one which you can add ppl, delete ppl, block ppl, play ppl.........so on.
In fact, my friends have added me for almost a year ago, only until now I have really started to face the fact that I nd a facebook....
Oh well, then I started my "Facebook" about a week ago.
Its quite fun, I mean, getting to know how are your friends doing, some of them are really the "Longggggg Time No Seeeee" liao~~~ haha ^^

But then!!!!
sob.....T___T
The problem comes in when one of my friend introduce me to a game call RC, Restaurant City.
Shark!!! now I am addicted to it liao!!! Help!!!!!
But then....no regrats~~~~
Hahahaha~~~ thanks buddy~~~~ but then....
I do hope that you could introduce me this game later after my exam.....I mean OUR exam.....

1 comments:

JW Tay 提到...

just write my name there.. Hahahaha..I don't mind one..In fact, I can become famous in your blog..
Hahahaha..
Don't always go play lar..Study first girl!!!
Hey, you also should write you get addicted with your novel as well..
Not all my fault leh.. HAHAHhahaha..